Roche Victory Hall Social Club
Please Keep Yourself, Other Customers, And Our Staff Safe By Following
- Visit the club only if you feel well.
- Social distancing – respect one another’s personal space.
- Current guidelines from 22/09/2020: only gather indoors/outdoors in groups of a
maximum of 6 people. The only exemption is where your household is more than 6 people.
- Masks must be worn when not sat at a table
- A membership system is in operation. Members may bring 1 guest onto the premises if capacity allows.
Guests must be signed in and can only be a guest 3 times before they MUST apply for membership. A week guest pass can be purchased if from outside of the area.
- Membership cards must be shown (We will record your attendance on site as per government guidelines re Track
- On arrival, wash your hands or use a sanitiser.
- Avoid shaking hands and close contact with others.
- Do not arrange to meet in large groups.
- Do not move furniture – it has been positioned for social distancing
- You will not be allowed to sit or stand by the bar.
- Find a seat & bar staff will take your order
- Payment to be made by contactless payment if possible, cash can still be taken
- Bar staff will deliver drinks to your table (Please be patient and courteous)
- Observe signage about moving around the premises, for example queuing, using entrance and exit
- When possible sit outside.
- Only two persons to visit the toilets at any one time.
- Only two persons in the smoking shelter at any one time, social distanced.
- Use alternative tables, whenever possible.
- The pool table or darts board can be used. (See risk assessment by pool table)
- Please do not ask our staff to turn up the Jukebox or TV, at present, we are not permitted to have loud music/noise on
- Keep children seated and supervise them during toilet visits.
- Keep front doors and windows open to improve ventilation and reduce contact with handles – if you find it draughty,
please sit away from doors and windows.